The BISON Deep Cycle AGM range provides high performance and reliability in long duration cycling applications. The development combines the market demand with design optimization, precision component selection and state-of-the-art manufacturing process to produce the most cost effective battery solution for today applications. These batteries are exceptionally long lasting: up to eight times the cyclic stability of conventional batteries (up to 800 cycles). They are ideal to power your heavy loaded electrical systems and traction applications.
- Thick positive plate design and more cycle life.
- High-Compression Absorbed Glass Mat technology (AGM) for greater than 99% recombination efficiency.
- Operates at a low internal pressure.
- Heavy duty insert copper terminals for ease of assembly, reduced maintenance and increased safety.
- Advanced lead tin calcium alloy, reduces grid corrosion and promotes long battery life.
- The active material is manufactured from high purity lead (99.9999%) to minimize the negative effects of impurities.
- Horizontal or vertical operation.